PACE Adventures LLC is now operating All-Canada Show and AllCanada.com. We are excited to keep the All-Canada tradition alive while bringing new excitement and ideas to the show and the website. .
Our sole purpose is to promote fishing, hunting and outdoor adventures to Canada. If you own or operate a lodge, resort or outfitting business based in Canada we would love to see you at our event!
To discuss your participation please contact Scott Pautz a email@example.com or 920-621-7874.
Show information request form
More information on exhibiting click here.
Quick facts about the All-Canada Show 2011 Survey of show guests
- 86% of show attendees indicated they were planning a trip to Canada THIS year. That is the highest number we have ever recorded for that question.
- 84% of show attendees now indicate they have a passport. When we started offering passport application in 2007 that number was only 54%.
- Over half of the people taking our voluntarily survey sign up for our E-Newsletter. This spring we topped 30,000 opt-in consumers on this list.
- Since we started asking show attendees back in 2008, on average 37% told us they had never been to the show before. That is a huge number and tells us our advertising campaigns work.
- Over 275,000 unique visitors used AllCanada.com to plan a Canadian adventure in 2010.
- Almost 60% of pages views on AllCanada.com are lodge and outfitter searches. Consumers visit our site to choose destinations.
- The United States dominates our site traffic and consumers from all over American visit. New York is the #4 state and California and Texas are #8 and #9.
- In 2009 Facebook first appeared as a source of consumers linking into AllCanada.com. In 2010 facebook jumped all the way up to the 4th largest source of new traffic.
- Google is still our #1 source for new website traffic. This is exclusively a result of our SEO performance on Google searches.
- AllCanada.com is in the top five results for Canada fishing and Canada hunting on Google searches.